Your one-stop shopping source for all your information needs!
Technical Information Center
- Books, reports, documents, and periodicals available for reference, browsing, or circulation
- Citation checking: TIC staff will verify your bibliographic citations for correctness and completeness
- Databases and literature services: we have access to a vast array of online databases offering extremely reliable and current scientific and legislative information
- User support and one-on-one assistance to teach users how to navigate complex topics
Records Retrieval Services
- Complete collection of M&O records
- Records may be retrieved for viewing or printed from microfilm or optical disk
Document Control Services
- Distribution of controlled and managed documents
- Cancellation of a controlled document
- Adding/removing a recipient from distribution
- Transferring holdings to another individual
- Requesting uncontrolled/information copies of any current documents
- We can provide assistance with reconciliation of your documents if you have questions or concerns regarding the current status of your holdings
- Refer to M&O SAP 6.1 for user procedures
This of us as your “information supermarket,” a single, convenient place to find project-related documents, news, articles, and more!
We’re located on the first floor, suite 1300. For more information, contact General Inquiry, EXT 8942.